
HOVERING BLACK HEADED GULLS HIGHER F. STOP
In this shoot I was giving what I had been doing in the previous shoot another go. However this time I was using a higher f. number of f.8 and above. This made focusing much easier and meant that I did not have to be as accurate to get shots that looked sharp on the eye. I also experimented with burst shooting, not something that I use a lot because of having a flash to recharge. However this technique seemed to work reasonably well giving me a lot of stuff that I didn’t need but also capturing shots that I would otherwise not have had time to respond to.
This shoot went well and I was sort of happy with the results, however I feel that something more is needed. I think that I am going to try the same thing again but with flash. This way I can set the aperture much higher and let the flash do the work.
No comments:
Post a Comment